A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia in Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KINECT; KINECT-1
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 07 Dec 2017 Results (n=400) assessing the cardiovascular effects of once-daily valbenazine using pooled data from three 6-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials (KINECT, KINECT 2, and KINECT 3) and the 42-week valbenazine extension period of KINECT 3, published in the Drug Safety Journal.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, Results (n=373) of pooled population from KINETIC-1,KINETIC-2,KINETIC-3 studies presented at the College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results (n=373) of pooled population from KINETIC-1,KINETIC-2,KINETIC-3 studies presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History