A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study of First-line Maintenance Tarceva vs Tarceva at the Time of Disease Progression in Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Not Progressed Following 4 Cycles of Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IUNO
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.