A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-199 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie; Genentech
- 12 Jun 2018 Results (n=350) of an integrated safety analysis (data cutoff date: 28 Nov 2016) of Venetoclax monotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia using dataset from three phase-I/II studies (NCT01328626, NCT01889186 and NCT02141282) published in the Clinical Cancer Research Journal.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis of five studies including this study presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=352) pooled analysis from 3 ongoing studies of VEN monotherapy to evaluate the impact of disease bulk and number of prior therapies on responses and outcomes, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History