A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Event-driven Trial of Quarterly Subcutaneous Canakinumab in the Prevention of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events Among Stable Post-myocardial Infarction Patients With Elevated hsCRP
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTOS; CANTOS sub-study 1; CANTOS sub-study 2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Dec 2019 to 2 Mar 2020.
- 03 Mar 2018 Results assessing the role of Canakinumab for the prevention and management of diabetes, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History