An Open-label, Dose Escalation Phase I Study of the Safety and Tolerability of BIBF 1120 in Combination With Carboplatin and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) in Japanese Patients With a First, Second or Third Platinum-sensitive Relapse of Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Nov 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.