UsTekinumab for the Treatment Of Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis (TOPAS) - a 28-week, Prospective, Open-label, Proof-of-concept Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAS
- 28 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database:EudraCT2011-000844-56).
- 12 Jan 2014 Primary endpoint 'Assessments-in-Ankylosing-Spondylitis-40%-response-criteria' has been met.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History