A Phase l, Open-label, First in Human, Feasibility and Safety Study of Human Spinal Cord Derived Neural Stem Cell Transplantation for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NSI 566 (Primary) ; NSI 566 (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Neuralstem
- 03 May 2018 According to a Neuralstem media release, results of post-hoc comparison of combined cohorts from Phase 1 and 2 trials vs. historical controls were published in the Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
- 27 Jan 2016 According to a Neuralstem media release, data from this study was presented at the Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World Conference, Washington D.C.
- 29 Sep 2015 Results presented for 9 month phase II and combined phase I and phase II data presented at the American Neurological Association Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History