An 11-week Randomized, Double-blind, Multi Center, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pregabalin (300 Mg/Day) Using A Fixed Dosing Schedule In The Treatment Of Subjects S With Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Aug 2014 Top-line results published in a Pfizer Media Release.
- 12 Aug 2014 Primary endpoint has not been met (mean pain score), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 27 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History