A Pilot Study of G-CSF to Disrupt the Bone Marrow Microenvironment in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Mesna
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Mar 2013 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.