Pilot Study of PegInterferon-Ribavirin-Telaprevir Efficacy and Tolerability in HIV-HCV Coinfected Patients Who Had Previously Failed a PegInterferon-Ribavirin Regimen. (ANRS HC26 TelapreVIH).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TelapreVIH
- 05 May 2016 Results of a pharmacogenetic substudy (n=232) from ANRS HC26 and HC27 studies published in the AIDS.
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 70.