An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Study of E7050 in Combination With Cetuximab Versus Cetuximab Alone in the Treatment of Platinum-Resistant Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golvatinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.