A Cohort Study of First-line Treatment of Patients With Unresectable Advanced (Stage IIIB), Metastatic (Stage IV) or Recurrent Non Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Starting a Treatment With Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Combination With Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 New trial record