A Phase Ib, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of GDC-0980 in Combination With a Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin, and Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apitolisib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.