A Prospective Randomized Double Blind Placebo Controlled Phase II Trial of Intra-coronary Infusion of AMR-001, a Bone Marrow Derived Autologous CD34+ Selected Cell Product, in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NBS 10 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreSERVE-AMI
- Sponsors Amorcyte; Caladrius Biosciences
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2016 According to a Caladrius Biosciences media release, the company announced the decision to conclude the study after two year rather than three year follow-up as the important data has been realized and to avoid additional material expenses.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results published in the American College of Cardiology 64th Annual Scientific Session and Expo, as per NeoStem media release.