Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Tolerance and Biologic Activity of Intravenous Infusions of Tigecycline in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2013 The study is on-track for completion in Q3 2013, according to a company media release.
- 17 Apr 2013 This study is nearing completion and data are expected this summer, according to a Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp. media release.