Clinical phase II, multicenter, open trabectedin (Yondelis ®) in patients with advanced breast cancer, HER2 negative, hormone receptor-positive, with gene overexpression or subexpression class xeroderma pigmentosum G (XPG).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2011 EudraCT identified as an additional source and identifiers, multiple endpoints and patient inclusion/exclusion criteria added
- 17 Oct 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 100.