A Study of Memantine Hydrochloride (Namenda) for Cognitive and Behavioral Impairment in Adults With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 New trial record