A Phase I With Dose Expansion to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose of Liposomal Doxorubicin in Combination With Seliciclib for the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Seliciclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.