A 18-month, Open-label, Rater-blinded, Randomized, Multi-center, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Pilot Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Fingolimod in Comparison to Interferon Beta 1b in Treating the Cognitive Symptoms Associated to Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis and to Assess Possible Relationship of These Effects to Regional Brain Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cognition
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.