Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of 4SC-202 in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies: First-In-Man Study of a Newly Developed, Oral Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Domatinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TOPAS
- Sponsors 4SC
- 21 Mar 2016 Results published in 4SC AG media release.
- 07 May 2015 According to a 4SC media release, final data report is expected to be published in mid-2015.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History