A Phase III, Open-label Study of Once Daily BI 201335 240 mg for 24 Weeks in Combination With Pegylated interferon-a (PegIFN) and Ribavirin (RBV) in Patients With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Who Failed a Prior PegIFN / RBV Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by CllinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.