The observational, non-interventional, QualiCop trial of glatiramer acetate injection in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QualiCop
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 27 Jun 2017 Results from COPTIVITY and QualiCOP studies presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology
- 15 Apr 2011 Preliminary results have been presented at AAN-2011 according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release; results were also reported in the media release.
- 15 Apr 2011 New trial record