Phase I Clinical Trial of VTX-2337, a Small Molecule Toll-Like Receptor 8 (TLR8) Agonist in Combination With Cetuximab in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Motolimod (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014.