A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study of Ranolazine in Subjects With Chronic Stable Angina and Coronary Artery Disease With a History of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 30 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2011 New trial record