A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of Sitagliptin on the Kinetics of Triglyceride-rich Lipoproteins Apolipoprotein B48 and Apolipoprotein B100 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..