A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Parallel Group Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Diclofenac 1.16% Gel in Subjects With Acute Neck Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.