Phase I Study of Carfilzomib for the Treatment of T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record