Pilot Study: Safety and Feasibility of Using Sorafenib as Neoadjuvant Treatment Prior to Orthotopic Liver Transplantation (OLT) in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.