A Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Combination With mFOLFOX6 in Treatment-Naïve Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With or Without K-RAS Mutations, and Comparison to Cetuximab.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2016 Study design has been changed. Previously it was parallel according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.