A Phase I Study of Tesetaxel Administered Once Every 21 Days to Japanese Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Accrual at the initial dosing level has been completed, according to a Genta media release.
- 26 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, based on a Genta media release.