A Phase II Study of Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide, Vincristine and Prednisone (CEOP) Alternating With Pralatrexate (P) as Front Line Therapy for Patients With Stage II, III and IV Peripheral T-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Melphalan; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2013 Preliminary results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History