A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V419 in Infants When Given at 2, 4, and 6 Months Concomitantly With Prevnar 13 and RotaTeq.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Mar 2016 Time frame of primary endpoints changed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2015 Results published in the Pediatrics.
- 12 Oct 2014 Results presented at the IDWeek 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History