A Multicenter, Open-label, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of BGG492 TID as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Partial Onset Seizures Completing Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study CBGG492A2207 or CBGG492A2211.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selurampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 May 2017 Results of a double-blind phase II dose-titration study (core study-NCT01147003), post-hoc analysis of the core study and open-label-extension study (NCT01338805), published in the Epilepsia Journal.
- 18 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed in Hungary, Germany and Slovakia, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.