Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Adjunctive Aripiprazole for Symptomatic Hyperprolactinemia In Premenopausal Women With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Hyperprolactinaemia; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAAMSEL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.