A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Trial of 100 or 200 mg Once-Daily Doses of Cenicriviroc (CVC, TBR 652) or Once-Daily EFV, Each With Open-Label FTC/TDF, in HIV 1-Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Naive, Adult Patients With Only CCR5-Tropic Virus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cenicriviroc (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tobira Therapeutics
- 25 Feb 2016 Results of hepatic fibrosis biomarker analysis presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 25 Feb 2016 Results assessing whether decreases in levels of sCD14 with cenicriviroc were attributable to decreased intestinal permeability and microbial translocation presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of post-hoc fibrosis scores analysis presented at HEP DART 2015, according to a Tobira Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History