An Open-label, Non-randomized Phase I Study of Regorafenib (BAY73-4506) to Evaluate Cardiovascular Safety Parameters, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 50 to 53 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.