A Phase 1 Study of ABT-767 in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation Carriers With Advanced Solid Tumors and in Subjects With High Grade Serous Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 767 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 08 Jan 2018 Results assessing tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of ABT 767 in patients with BRCA1- or BRCA2-positive advanced solid tumours or high-grade serous ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 28 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.