Evaluating the Benefit of Additional Platelet Inhibition in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients With High Platelet Reactivity Undergoing PCI.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APACS-HPR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2013 Accrual to date is 23% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.