A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RDX5791 for the Treatment of Constipation-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual patients number is 186 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.