An Open-label Assessment of Once-daily Dosing of a Sustained Release (SR) Formulation of INCB018424 in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis, and Post-polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 22 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.