Phase II Study of Sorafenib in Children and Young Adults With Recurrent or Progressive Low-Grade Astrocytomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioma; Neurofibromatoses
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 New trial record