A Proof-of-Concept, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of Ganaxolone in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 Based on the observed general safety of ganaxolone, the upper end of the age range for study eligibility was increased from 55 to 65 years on February 22, 2013, after which an additional 18 participants included in the modified intent-to-treat sample were recruited.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History