Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (GSK 134612) When Co-administered With Routine Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 May 2018 Primary endpoint (Immunogenicity with respect to components of the investigational vaccine in terms of number of subjects with a titer equal to or above the cut-off value) has been met, according to results published in the Vaccine Journal.
- 18 May 2018 Results published in the Vaccine Journal.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.