Patients with recurrent high grade gliomas treated with lapatinib monotherapy and temozolomide plus lapatinib combination to investigate the safety and efficacy of the combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 74 to 66 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 27 Apr 2011 New trial record