A Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Noninferiority, Phase II Repeat Dose Study of CG100649 Versus Celecoxib in Osteoarthritis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Polmacoxib (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, accorging to a CrystalGenomics media release.
- 19 Apr 2012 Secondary endpoint 'Analgesic-consumption' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History