Clinical Trial to Compare the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of DW224aa (Aspartate) Tablet and DW224a (Hydrochloride) Capsule After a Single Oral Administration in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zabofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Jul 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.