A Randomized, Open-label, Multiple Dose, Three-treatment, Three-period, Six-sequence Crossover Clinical Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction Between CKD-501 and Amlodipine After Oral Administration in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Lobeglitazone
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.