Measurement of Gemcitabine Metabolites in Blood and Urine as Predictors of Response to GemX Bladder Radiotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Gemtrans
- 04 Jan 2018 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verifiedJan 2016 ).
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.