A 12-week Study to Evaluate the 24 Hour Pulmonary Function of Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/Vilanterol Inhalation Powder (FF/VI Inhalation Powder) Once Daily Compared With Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate (FP) Inhalation Powder Twice Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 531 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 520 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History