Pioglitazone as a Candidate Chemoprevention Agent for Lung Cancer: A Pilot Trial Using a Pre-surgical Model in Early Stage NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 10-006192).